<< 良医 第4季 第09.Intangibles.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.集>>
1. seeing our international humanitarian program come to fruition.
我们的国际人道主义项目终于开花结果。
2. Our cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Neil Melendez,in consultation with our head cardiologist, Dr. Avi Mehta,evaluated children from Tanzania to Malawi to Guinea.
我们的心胸外科医生 尼尔·梅伦德斯医生,与首席心脏科医生艾威·梅达协商,评估了坦桑尼亚 马拉维和几内亚的儿童。
3. They screened over 100 candidates,each of them needing life-saving surgeries.
他们筛选了百余名候选者,每个孩子都需要进行救命的手术。
4. Ultimately, we decided on a particularly inspiring young boy
我们最终选中了一位格外鼓舞人心的小男孩。
5. named Gabriel,who hails from the Democratic Republic of Congo,with severe congenital heart anomalies.
他叫加布里尔,来自刚果民主共和国,他有严重的先天性心脏畸形。
6. We identified three perfect candidates --
我们有三位完全符合要求的候选者。
7. - children I can actually help. - Hi. Thank you.
-都是我能真正救治的孩子 -谢谢。
8. - Gabriel wasn't one of them. - Yes and no.
-加布里尔不在其中 -算是吧。
9. I signed off on your choices.
我赞同你的选择。
10. But I wouldn't have necessarily eliminated Gabriel
但鉴于我看到的超声心动图。