<< 良医 第4季 第10.Sacrifice.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.集>>
-
1. Does this mean you're going to have to amputate?
这是不是意味着你们要给我截肢了。
-
2. No, no. Sometimes it just takes time.
不 不 有时我们需要时间。
-
3. We'll take care of you.
我们会治好你的。
-
4. Very nice work, Dr. Browne.
做得很好 布朗医生。
-
5. Can you do me a solid and trade patients?
能帮我个忙 交换一下患者吗。
-
6. No, not a chance. Andrews let me take lead.
不 不可能 安德鲁斯让我主管患者。
-
7. Coyle let me take lead, too.
科利也让我主管。
-
8. So what is the problem?
那有什么问题。
-
9. He's a little too friendly.
他有点太过友好了。
-
10. He patted my back in a weird way.
他很奇怪地拍了我的背。