<< 良医 第4季 第10.Sacrifice.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.集>>
-
1. You should be enjoying life, like me.
你应该像我一样 享受生活。
-
2. There's plenty in the family trust.
家庭信托里有很多钱。
-
3. Dad, my work is important. I'm helping people --
爸爸 我的工作很重要 我帮助人们。
-
4. Bunny... you're pushing papers.
小兔 你坐办公室。
-
5. How -- How is that really helping anyone?
怎么能真的帮到人。
-
6. And maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I don't get it.
也许我守旧 但我不明白。
-
7. I-I thought you were smarter than that.
我以为你会更聪明。
-
8. You'd prefer her to be a lazy parasite
你宁愿她做懒惰的寄生虫。
-
9. living off a trust fund
靠信托基金过日子。
-
10. as opposed to actually contributing to society?
而不是真的去为社会做贡献。