返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第4季 第14.She.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.集>>

  • 1. Theoretically, we transfer healthy feces to him,it restores good flora to the body,kills off the CDI,and he avoids surgery all together.
    理论上 我们把健康人的粪便移植给他,这样可以让重建他机体的微生物群落,清除艰难梭菌感染,这样他就不用做任何手术了。
  • 2. We could actually win this thing.
    这主意听上去可行。
  • 3. I'm gonna pull all the research before pitching it to Melendez.
    在请示梅伦德斯前我要把相关文献全都查一遍。
  • 4. So, this meeting is called
    这次的会议名叫。
  • 5. a Challenging Patient Consultation Process.
    疑难患者会诊。
  • 6. The name sucks,but there are things about it I do like.
    这名字真烂,但是这次会议的某些部分我还是挺喜欢的。
  • 7. All you got to do is talk and listen
    你们要做的就是交流 倾听。
  • 8. and try to understand each other.
    并且试着相互理解。
  • 9. What's to understand?
    有什么好理解的。
  • 10. Ruth accused us of being child abusers.
    鲁思指控我们虐待儿童。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next