<< 良医 第5季 第01.Disaster集>>
-
1. Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
「良医」前情回顾。
-
2. You work together and you are sleeping together.
你们一起共事又同床共枕。
-
3. You don't see any way that can go wrong?
就没觉得会有什么不对的吗。
-
4. You went out on a limb for me.
你为我冒了很大的风险。
-
5. You fire me now, you look like a fool in front of the board.
现在炒掉我 你在董事会面前就会像个傻瓜。
-
6. Dr. Andrews, I don't think you have the votes to carry it.
安德鲁斯医生 你没有表决权。
-
7. But I don't need the votes.
但我不需要表决权。
-
8. Just as you have the power to fire someone
正如你有开除你下属的权力一样。
-
9. under your supervision, so do I.
我也能开除我的下属。
-
10. Did you hear about Han?
你听说韩医生的事了吗。