返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第5季 第02.Debts集>>

  • 1. of appearing to favor your boyfriend
    看起来在偏袒你的男朋友。
  • 2. that you're overcompensating.
    以至于你反应过度了。
  • 3. Given I think you may have erred,I'd say I was incredibly supportive.
    鉴于我觉得你可能犯了错,我得说我是非常支持你的。
  • 4. In which case, you went against your better professional judgment
    那样的话 你就没遵守你的专业判断。
  • 5. to favor your boyfriend.
    偏袒你的男朋友了。
  • 6. So, I'm too supportive or not supportive enough?
    所以我是偏袒你了还是不够支持你呢。
  • 7. Should I change the reservation to two tables for one?
    我该把预订改成两张桌子吗。
  • 8. I've had plenty of first dates that were actual disasters.
    我经历过很多糟糕的初次约会。
  • 9. Took one woman to a Coyotes game,saw four minutes of it,spent the rest of the night in the ER
    我带人去看野狼队的比赛,只看了四分钟,剩下的时间都待在急诊室。
  • 10. while she got 17 stitches after being hit by a puck.
    因为她被冰球打到 缝了十七针。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next