返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第5季 第02.Debts集>>

  • 1. and really overspend on designer desserts
    超支买一个高档甜点。
  • 2. and then to spend even more time
    再花更多的时间。
  • 3. trying to make them look homemade.
    让它们看起来像自制的。
  • 4. If I'm putting that much effort into muffins,imagine how hard I'll work
    如果我在松饼上都能花这么多功夫,那可想而知。
  • 5. to make the most of this opportunity if it's given to me.
    我中选后会多努力珍惜这次机会。
  • 6. With considerable physio and speech therapy,this graft would allow you
    通过大量的理疗和语言障碍矫正,这个移植物不仅能让你。
  • 7. to not only chew and swallow whole foods,but it would enable you to talk again.
    咀嚼和吞咽天然食物,还可以让你重新说话。
  • 8. It's an untested procedure with not-insignificant risks.
    这是一个未经检验的手术 风险不容忽视。
  • 9. If the graft doesn't take,more skin and bone could become infected,possibly necrotic.
    如果移植不成功,更多的皮肤和骨头会受到感染,甚至坏死。
  • 10. We need to know you understand.
    我们必须知道你明白所有风险。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next