返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第5季 第07.SFAD集>>

  • 1. And you'll use the thoracoscopic approach
    你会用到胸腔镜。
  • 2. to decrease risk of infection.
    来降低感染的风险。
  • 3. And I'll be in an enclosed chamber in the O.R. What else?
    我会被关在手术室里 还有什么。
  • 4. I assure you, we'll be taking every precaution
    我向你保证 我们会采取一切预防措施。
  • 5. to keep you safe.
    确保你的安全。
  • 6. Dr. Melendez, this building is a glorified incubator
    梅伦德斯医生 这栋建筑其实就是美化后的。
  • 7. for every infection on the planet.
    用来隔离地球上各种感染源的恒温箱。
  • 8. Considering I don't come with an immune system,I don't need assurances.
    考虑到我生来没有免疫系统,我不需要保证。
  • 9. I need you to tell me how you're gonna not kill me.
    你只需跟我说你怎样才能不杀死我。
  • 10. We will administer a course of broad-spectrum antibiotics.
    我们会给你用一个疗程的广谱抗生素。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 58 Previous Next