返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第5季 第13.Sex.and.Death集>>

  • 1. It's going to give you more time.
    这能让你活得更久。
  • 2. Honey, I'm miserable.
    亲爱的 我现在糟透了。
  • 3. Cerebral cavernous malformations.
    脑海绵状畸形。
  • 4. Leads to bleeding, clots, seizures, muscle weakness,even paralysis.
    会导致出血 血栓 癫痫和肌无力,甚至瘫痪。
  • 5. You have clusters of them.
    你大脑中有好几团。
  • 6. And they're getting worse.
    并且病情还在恶化。
  • 7. The woman at Hopkins gave me a year.
    霍普金斯的医生说我只有一年生命。
  • 8. Mass General, two years.
    麻省综合病院说两年。
  • 9. So, what, you figured I'd give you three?
    那你觉得我会说三年吗。
  • 10. Some new treatment?
    有新疗法吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next