<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. Oh, speaking of wads, look over there.
说到那方面 快看。
-
2. He's such a little pimp.
真是可爱的小男宠。
-
3. Are you okay?
你还好吧。
-
4. Yeah. Actually, I am.
说实话 我挺好的。
-
5. I guess I didn't need to go over there
我想我不需要走过去。
-
6. and make some big, dramatic speech,telling him that even though I'm a waitress,I'm better than him.
给他一番振振有词的大演说,来告诉他 即使我现在是个女服务员,也比他强。
-
7. I know that now. Thank you.
我心里明白了就行 谢谢。
-
8. And when I see him one day in the future,I'll be happy to tell him that.
如果有天真的再遇到他,我会乐意告诉他的。
-
9. He just came out of the men's room.
他刚从男厕所出来了。
-
10. Let's get out of here!
咱们快跑吧。