<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. But they did keep you warm, I bet,until they killed you, that is.
但它们的确给你们送来温暖,直至你们病死那天。
-
2. "I do declare" is not cowboy.
"郑重声明"不像牛仔会说的。
-
3. That's Southern Belle.
那是南方仕女的口吻。
-
4. I think you're looking for "darn tootin'"
我猜你是想说"太他妈对了"。
-
5. or "dag nab it."
或是"靠"。
-
6. Cowboys did not say "dag nab it."
牛仔从来不说"靠"。
-
7. Yeah, they did.
不 他们会说。
-
8. "Someone done gone stole my horse, dag nab it."
"有人偷走了我的马 靠"。
-
9. I think you're thinking "doggone it."
我觉得你是想说"该死的"。
-
10. No, "dag nab it"... cowboy.
不 牛仔是说"靠"。