<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. And I went to Starbucks and got you a coffee
我还去星巴克给你买了杯咖啡。
-
2. and a vanilla bear claw.
和一个香草味的熊爪面包。
-
3. A Bear Claw? Awesome! I'll sit anywhere you want.
熊爪面包 太棒了 你要我坐哪都行。
-
4. My life is not where I want it to be.
现在的人生不是我想要的。
-
5. That $1.47 tip was a wake-up call reminding me
那一块四毛七宛如警世钟 点醒我。
-
6. that life will always undervalue you
人生会低估你的价值。
-
7. if you let it.
如果你听之任之。
-
8. Yes, I've been knocked down,but now it's time to fight back and grab life by the balls.
没错 我是被生活打击了,但现在是时候还击了 我要掌握人生。
-
9. I don't know if life likes having its balls grabbed.
我不知道生活是否喜欢被你"掌握蛋蛋"[直译]。
-
10. Some guys do, but those are usually the ones
有些男的喜欢 不过通常都是。