<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. I'm sorry, but I'm not keeping that up in my head.
抱歉 但我可不想自己守秘密。
-
2. I'm not going butterfingers.
我不想变成情感囤积狂。
-
3. I can't believe he has a girlfriend.
真不敢相信他有女朋友了。
-
4. Are you happy now?
你现在高兴了吧。
-
5. You got me to admit that I like him,and then you got me to kiss him.
你让我承认我喜欢他,还说服了我去亲他。
-
6. And then I kissed his beautiful girlfriend,who is black and British,the two cool things I can never be.
然后我还亲了他那个漂亮女友,一个英国血统的黑人,血统和肤色我都望尘莫及。
-
7. I'm sorry, but he led you on.
我错了 但他也不该误导你啊。
-
8. Oh, did he?
他有吗。
-
9. I think you and Douglas' mother led me on.
都是你和道格拉斯的母亲在推波助澜吧。
-
10. This is not my fault.
这又不是我的错。