<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. A professional organizer.
专业整理员。
-
2. You're not a professional organizer.
你才不是什么专业整理员呢。
-
3. You're barely a professional waitress.
你连一个专业的服务员都算不上。
-
4. I am a genius at organizing things
我超擅长整理东西。
-
5. and getting them out of the way.
与扫除垃圾。
-
6. I recently lost all my money and the promise of a bright future,and I've organized that into a file in my head
我刚失去了万贯家产与光明的未来,还能把这些破事整理进脑中一个名为。
-
7. labeled "do not open until you are stronger."
"等心理素质强大了再打开"的文件夹。
-
8. If I can handle that for myself,I can certainly handle a stranger's light filing.
我自己的惨事都能搞定,帮陌生人整理更是易于反掌。
-
9. If I had known all that craziness was going on in your head,I would have ordered you some Mexican pain killers.
早知道你脑袋瓜里这么疯狂,我就帮你网上买墨西哥止痛药了。
-
10. Or the Peruvian. They're stronger,but sometimes they make you lose control of your hands.
甚至是买秘鲁货 药效超猛,但有时会害你的手不听使唤。