<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. Han, I'd be happy to look at what you've written so far.
憨 我很乐意过目下你的成果。
-
2. I took music theory in college.
我大学的时候学过乐理。
-
3. I once wrote an entire original musical
我曾以法国大革命为背景。
-
4. based on the French revolution.
独家写了一整出音乐剧。
-
5. Um, sorry to step on your nerd turf,but Les Mis is already a musical about the French revolution.
抱歉 要踏入你们书呆的领域,但关于法国大革命的音乐剧 早有《悲惨世界》在先。
-
6. Yes, but mine was from the point of view of the rich.
是啊 但我的是从富人的角度出发。
-
7. What are you going to rewrite next--
那你下一部要改写什么...。
-
8. the musical Rent from the point of view of the landlord?
地主角度版的《吉屋出租》吗。
-
9. Han, this is a lovely start, but--
憨 开头不错 但...。
-
10. A lovely start?
开头不错。