<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. The last spot in the show is between me and Misty Mastbaum.
这节目还是我和米斯提·马斯特鲍的较量。
-
2. I thought she was your bestie.
我以为她是你闺蜜呢。
-
3. She is, but my bestie's a bitchy.
她是啊 但我的闺蜜是贱人。
-
4. She's crazy competitive.
她超级好胜。
-
5. As soon as we were approached about the show,she adopted a three-legged corgi and named it Mr. Pickle.
节目刚有谱,她就领养了三条腿的狗 还取名为泡菜。
-
6. That's crazy bitchy.
那还真是很超级贱啊。
-
7. So now, I'm looking up handicapped animals
所以现在 我要找残疾的动物。
-
8. to impress the producers.
好给制作人留下深刻的印象。
-
9. Oh, you want a handicapped animal?
你想要只残疾的动物吗。
-
10. I got your handicapped animal.
我可以帮你弄来。