<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. Anyway, she has this cute, but crazy damaged horse
总之 这匹可爱但是超有缺陷的马是她的。
-
2. and since her life flipped upside down,he needs a good home.
她的生活从天堂掉下地狱后,那马需要一个好的归属。
-
3. Well, I'd have to meet Caroline first.
我得先见见卡洛琳·钱宁。
-
4. Bring her by on Saturday.
周六把她带这儿来。
-
5. Max, what an amazing idea.
麦克斯 这个主意太棒了。
-
6. Misty is literally going to die.
米斯提就乖乖受死吧。
-
7. I am so thrilled you have a drinking problem.
我真高兴你酗酒过度。
-
8. Did you have to put him in my bedroom?
你非得把他放我卧室吗。
-
9. It was the easiest room to horse proof.
你房间最容易布置"马匹保护措施"。
-
10. You have so little of worth.
毕竟里面没值钱物品。