<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. That's why it's perfect.
所以才完美呀。
-
2. She'll pay for the fancy stable
华丽的马房她出钱。
-
3. and we'll go and hug Chestnut for her whenever we want.
我们还可以随心所欲地去抱栗宝。
-
4. You just need to go meet her and it's done.
你只需去见她一面 然后这事就成了。
-
5. I have the DNA of a rich girl,even though I'm lying in bed with you in a tenement
我是天生的富家女,即使我现在和你躺在廉价公寓的床上。
-
6. and I bought my dinner tonight with dimes.
还用了硬币去买晚餐。
-
7. Chestnut and I are old money.
我和栗宝是老派富人。
-
8. And old money doesn't parade itself around
老派富翁不会到处炫耀自己。
-
9. in front of cameras and beg for attention.
在摄像机前显摆求关注。
-
10. Hey, you're not the only one with old money.
不光你有老钱。