<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. to get herself on another freak show.
来让她进另一个奇葩秀。
-
2. All right, you're right, let's go, you don't have to do this.
好吧 你说得对 咱们走 你不必进去。
-
3. No, if I made Chestnut parade around
不 如果栗宝因我得游街示众。
-
4. and be humiliated in public,then I have to be willing to do the same.
在电视上被人当笑话看,我也愿意接受同样的待遇。
-
5. Here, hold my coat.
给 拿着我的"大衣"。
-
6. You always have those with you?
你一直随身带着这些吗。
-
7. Yes, I'm from Manhattan.
是啊 我可是从曼哈顿来的。
-
8. - Okay, thank me for coming. - What?
-好了 说"感谢您大驾光临" -什么。
-
9. Thank me for coming, that's what people did all the time
感谢您大驾光临 当我还是亿万富翁的时候。
-
10. when I was a billionaire.
别人常对我说。