<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. I'm sorry, but how much longer do we have to wait,to get cash for our gold?
抱歉 我们还需要等多久,才能典当换现呢。
-
2. I told you before I'm on the phone.
不是跟你说了我在讲电话嘛。
-
3. Sit down, shut up, don't be rude.
坐下 闭嘴 有礼貌点。
-
4. I thought she'd be nicer from her picture on the bus stop bench.
公车站广告牌上的她 看起来友善多了。
-
5. Yeah, and where are the dollar signs in her eyes?
是啊 广告上她眼里的金钱符号去哪了。
-
6. Let me see, which ring should I sell?
我看看 该卖哪个戒指呢。
-
7. So much history in my lap.
我大腿上放着好多回忆啊。
-
8. I don't even wanna tell you about the history in my lap.
我都懒得提我大腿上的"回忆"了。
-
9. My father got me this one in London.
这个是我老爸在伦敦买给我的。
-
10. I got this one in Paris to reward myself
这是在巴黎买的 是为了奖励自己。