<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第14集>>
-
1. Earl, does she look like a prostitute to you?
厄尔 你觉得她看上去像是妓女吗。
-
2. Well, I don't like to judge a book by its cover,but if she was a book,she'd be the kind that other books pay for sex.
我不喜欢以貌取人 以皮论书,可如果她真是本书,她就是其他书愿付钱搞的那种书。
-
3. Sophie just came in, Earl thinks she's a hooker,and now my lip is feeling very Courtney Love.
苏菲来店里了 厄尔也觉得她是妓女,现在我嘴唇感觉好"一代名妓"啊。
-
4. I invited her here for a free meal,we have to make this work out for us.
是我请她来吃饭的,我们得把关系搞好。
-
5. Last night, she threatened to call her "friend," the landlord,and that can never happen.
昨晚她都恐吓我们要打给房东"好友"了,绝不能让这事发生。
-
6. We're illegal tenants,and I'd rather have a noisy roof over my head than no roof.
我们是非法转租客,楼上吵总比没楼住来得好。
-
7. Let me do the talking.
让我来跟她谈。
-
8. You're too upset, and you might say something insulting.
你心情太差 可能说错话惹到人家。
-
9. Like what? "Hi, thanks for the lip gloss
说错什么呀 "你好 谢谢你的唇彩。
-
10. and the series of uncomfortable conversations
多亏了你 我才有机会尴尬地告知。