<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. Uh, so do we not have the job?
所以我们面试失败吗。
-
2. No, I give you job,because one bull equal two girls.
不 我给你工作,因为一头猛牛能顶俩姑娘。
-
3. But why you need her, I don't know.
可你非得搭上她 我就不明白了。
-
4. You can make much more money on your own.
你自己出来单干 钱只多不少。
-
5. Yeah, well, we're kind of a team.
话是没错 可我们是一个团队。
-
6. Listen, Max. Let me tell you something.
听着 麦克斯 跟你说件事。
-
7. She is like rock, tied to you, balloon.
她就像块石头 绑在你这个气球身上。
-
8. See, she hold you down.
她拖你的后腿。
-
9. You cut her loose, and...
一旦你摆脱她 就能...[一飞冲天]。
-
10. Yeah, well, she's not weighing me down.
她没有把我拖垮啦。