<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. A friend of ours was admitted,and we were hoping to get him a private room.
我们的朋友入院了,希望你能帮他安排间单人房。
-
2. Oh, so you're not here to return
所以你不是来还我。
-
3. my Dartmouth t-shirt you stole from me.
你偷走的达特茅斯大学T恤的吗。
-
4. You gave that to me.
是你自己送我的。
-
5. No, I didn't! I love that shirt.
才不是 我爱死那件T恤了。
-
6. I feel like I lost custody of it in a divorce,and now I'm like a deadbeat dad.
感觉就像我离婚时失去了孩子的监护权,而现在反倒成了不付赡养费的爸爸了。
-
7. How about the room? Any chance?
那房间呢 能行吗。
-
8. Please. Pretty please.
拜托 求求你了。
-
9. Oh, well, since you said "pretty please,"
好吧 既然你都开口求我了。
-
10. I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做点什么。