<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Valentine's dinner is bust.
情人节大餐梦破碎。
-
2. And look, I have sacrificed my manhood for no cash value.
瞧 我牺牲了我的男子气概 却无半点盈利。
-
3. But your wings are adorable.
可你的翅膀好可爱哟。
-
4. Yes, but matching panties are suffocating the boys.
没错 但成套的内裤让我的"小弟们"憋死了。
-
5. Come on, close early.
好啦 早点关门得了。
-
6. We've only got one table of twi-hards.
我们只有一桌暮光脑残粉。
-
7. I want to go see Earl.
我想去看厄尔。
-
8. Oh, what the hell? I love my man Earl, too.
好吧 我也爱我的兄弟厄尔。
-
9. So screw it. Let's fly over there.
不管了 我们飞过去吧。
-
10. Ooh, this isn't like the hospitals in Poland.
这里跟波兰的医院真不一样。