<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Hard to get... I like it.
傲娇难泡 我喜欢。
-
2. Oh, hey. So how's your friend doing?
你的朋友怎么样了。
-
3. Good. And thanks for that V.I.P. room.
很好 贵宾房的事谢谢你。
-
4. He feels like a million bucks, which I'm sure is what it costs,so I brought you a little thank-you gift.
他过得像个百万富翁 我相信得花不少钱吧,所以我给你带了份谢礼。
-
5. That is not my Dartmouth shirt.
这不是我的达特茅斯T恤。
-
6. No, that's held hostage at the townhouse.
对 那件衣服还被关押在别墅里呢。
-
7. This says Williamsburg. That's where I live now.
这件上面写着"威廉斯堡" 我现在住那里。
-
8. No way. That's where I live.
不是吧 我也住那里。
-
9. Yeah, I moved there just to piss my father off,but I wound up loving it.
我最初搬去那里是为了气我的父亲,但我后来爱上了那里。
-
10. I wound up loving it, too.
我后来也爱上了那里。