返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第1季 第17集>>

  • 1. And then bubby blew on my soup
    然后嬷嬷在吃非洁食小蛋糕前。
  • 2. before she ate the non-kosher cupcake.
    还帮我把汤吹凉了。
  • 3. Wait, bubby ate a non-kosher cupcake?
    什么 嬷嬷还吃了非洁食小蛋糕。
  • 4. It's a shanda!
    家门不幸啊。
  • 5. It is a shanda.
    的确是家门不幸。
  • 6. I'm hoping shanda means
    我希望这词是指。
  • 7. you're forgiven and we'll pay you anyway.
    你会原谅我 然后付我钱吗。
  • 8. We are not taking any money.
    我们不会收任何费用。
  • 9. That's right, you're not taking anything.
    那当然 你们半毛钱都别想拿。
  • 10. Except for this compress.
    但把这个冰枕拿走吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 52 Previous Next