返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第1季 第18集>>

  • 1. My mom narrowed it down to a two-week window in June.
    我妈最多也就把范围缩小到六月的某两周。
  • 2. But you are Caroline's BFF.
    可你是卡洛琳的超级死党啊。
  • 3. And it is BFF's job to throw friend a party.
    超级死党就要帮朋友办生日派对。
  • 4. Han, I don't have enough money to throw a party.
    阿憨 我不够钱帮她搞派对。
  • 5. I don't even have enough money to throw a baseball.
    我甚至连搞个棒球玩的钱都没有。
  • 6. You have money. You be her BFF.
    你有钱 你当她的超级死党啊。
  • 7. I already have a BFF-- Jamarcus.
    我已经有超级死党了 他叫杰马克斯。
  • 8. And my last birthday,he threw me a sick surprise party.
    我上次生日,他帮我办了个超屌的派对。
  • 9. You must think BFF stands for "Barely Freaking Friends",because there's no way you're down
    超级死党可不是死要面子的意思,你哪可能跟叫"杰马克斯"。
  • 10. with someone named Jamarcus.
    这帅气名字的人当上朋友啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 48 Previous Next