返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第1季 第19集>>

  • 1. It makes his tongue swell.
    不然他的舌头会肿。
  • 2. And let's face it,his tongue is the best part about him.
    不怕直说,他全身上下最管用的 就是那条舌头了。
  • 3. You're right, I can't handle that.
    你说得对 我的确承受不住。
  • 4. Those nice smelling men in booth two
    2号卡座那两位香喷喷的男士。
  • 5. just asked me if I was on the down-low.
    问我是不是"密柜中人"。
  • 6. What does this mean?
    那是什么意思啊。
  • 7. Uh, brother,I'm gonna need a little more context.
    兄弟,得有上下文才能解读啊。
  • 8. They said, "are you on the down-low,because we have a friend who is a big-time rice queen."
    他们问 "你是不是密柜中人啊,我们有个朋友是超米后哟"。
  • 9. Again, coming up dry.
    还是理解不能。
  • 10. Rice queen, is it, like, a Korean dairy queen?
    米后 是跟韩国的奶品皇后差不多咩。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 47 Previous Next