<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. Well, thank you for coming all the way out here.
感谢你不远千里来找我。
-
2. I know I'm in good hands with you representing me.
有你为我辩护 我很放心。
-
3. Uh, well, Caroline, as much as I would love to help you
卡洛琳 虽然我十分想帮你。
-
4. and your legal associate here,uh, the firm won't let me do it for free.
以及你的"律师"同伴,但事务所不会同意让我免费帮你的。
-
5. I mean, your father's case bankrupted us practically,and my standard rate is $1,100 an hour.
你老爸的案子差点把我们公司弄垮,而我的标准收费是一小时1100块。
-
6. You know I don't have that kind of money.
我真的付不起这个钱。
-
7. Last week, I gave myself a bikini wax
上周我给自己除毛。
-
8. with duct tape I stole from the diner.
还是用从餐厅偷的胶带呢。
-
9. I'm gonna need another Rylindia.
我得再吃颗斯达舒了。
-
10. Oh, don't take two of those in under an hour
注意 每小时只能服用一片。