<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. "Don't pet me, I'm working."
"请勿抚摸 我在工作"。
-
2. I have a shirt that says "Federal Bikini Inspector,"
我也有件衣服写着"联邦比基尼调查员"。
-
3. but there is simply no such branch of the U.S. government.
但不见美国政府真有这个部门啊。
-
4. Hi, so, uh, what the hell is this?
您好 这是什么玩意。
-
5. Excuse me? I don't understand.
抱歉 你什么意思。
-
6. Dogs aren't allowed in the diner.
餐厅不允许带宠物入内。
-
7. Oh, he's legally allowed to be here.
带他进来是符合法规的。
-
8. He's my registered emotional companion.
他是我的已注册情感伴侣。
-
9. You mean you don't have a boyfriend.
意思就是你没男朋友。
-
10. No, I suffer from anxiety.
不是 我有焦虑症。