<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. I'm scared I'm gonna say the wrong thing
我好怕我说错话。
-
2. and make things worse for my father.
害我老爸得多受牢狱之灾。
-
3. Look, all you have to do is answer the questions
人家问一句你答一句。
-
4. as carefully as they suggested
别自由发挥就行了。
-
5. and then throw in a wink, forget to wear panties.
然后抛个媚眼 别穿内裤去。
-
6. He'll be fine.
你爹就没事了。
-
7. But that's the thing.
重点就在这。
-
8. The questions don't say anything about my father.
这些问题根本问不出我父亲的为人。
-
9. They're so cut and dry.
都是些公式化的问题。
-
10. They're only asking me details about things I know nothing about,and they're not interested in the things I do know about him.
他们问的细枝末节 我一无所知,而我所知的一切 他们又一概不问。