<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. Yes, I'm her registered emotional companion.
我是她的已注册情感伴侣。
-
2. Well, this is a legal proceeding,and that's a highly unusual request.
这是正经的法律程序,这样的要求是很不寻常的。
-
3. But not improbable. We googled it.
也不是不允许啊 我们上网查过了。
-
4. Yeah, she's allowed to have an emotional companion,as long as both attorneys agree.
她有权带着情绪伴侣出席取证会,只要双方律师同意就行。
-
5. Well, I graduated top of my class at Harvard,but since you googled it, I'll try to make that happen.
虽然我这哈佛毕业的尖子生都没听过,不过既然你们都上网搜过了 那我试试吧。
-
6. No, I am unaware of any of the transactions you just mentioned.
我对于你所提的转账 毫不知情。
-
7. Thank you, Miss Channing.
谢谢 钱宁小姐。
-
8. Now, if you'll just bear with me a little while longer,I only have a couple more pertinent questions.
麻烦你再稍等片刻,我还剩几道问题就问完了。
-
9. Your voice is unbelievable.
你的声音也太酷了吧。
-
10. You could be on Law & Order.
绝对有《秩序与法律》的范儿。