返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第1季 第21集>>

  • 1. It's tax day.
    是报税日。
  • 2. And I always treat myself to a Brandy when I do my taxes
    而我习惯在核算税费的时候 喝杯白兰地。
  • 3. because I need to be drunk when I see that refund amount.
    因为我不忍在清醒的时候看到退税金额。
  • 4. Chicken breast, side of hot sauce.
    鸡胸肉配辣酱。
  • 5. Breast? Hot sauce? Come on, it's right there.
    胸 辣酱 拜托 淫起你的好湿句。
  • 6. Max, now that I have big love for Sophie,I no longer say inappropriate sexual things to other women.
    麦克斯 我的爱都给苏菲了,不会再对别的女人"淫"诗作对了。
  • 7. I save all my hot sauce for her breasts.
    我的"辣酱"都留给她的大胸了。
  • 8. Love has made you a real old lady.
    爱情让你变得婆婆妈妈的啊。
  • 9. Here you go, Brandy man. Enjoy.
    给 白兰地男 好好享用。
  • 10. Max, you got a stamp?
    麦克斯 你有邮票吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 47 Previous Next