返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第1季 第22集>>

  • 1. I was expecting wooo! Awesome job!
    我要是的"哟呵" 干得好。
  • 2. Thumbs up, buddy.
    太棒了 伙计。
  • 3. Why? Is your business partner on a show of Nicklodeon?
    为什么 你的合伙人又不是儿童节目主持。
  • 4. Look, I don't do buttercream.
    听着 我不做奶油蛋糕。
  • 5. Buttercream is a bitch.
    奶油是个贱人。
  • 6. If it doesn't stay refrigerated,it falls apart as fast as a two-celebrity marriage.
    如果不把它冷藏好,它会比名人的婚姻塌得还快。
  • 7. We have to take this job, it's the next step for us,cause all we're doing these days
    这活儿一定要接 这是为了更上层楼,最近这些日子。
  • 8. is cleaning apartment and working at the diner.
    我们不是打扫公寓 就只是在餐馆干活。
  • 9. That's not all I'm doing. I also babysit for Peach.
    我还做别的呢 去帮琵琪看孩子。
  • 10. Oh, Peach is fine with it.
    琵琪不介意呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next