返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第1季 第22集>>

  • 1. If you two work for me, I deport you.
    如果你俩是我的佣人 我早驱逐你们出境了。
  • 2. There is a bit of cupcake situation.
    小蛋糕出了点状况。
  • 3. The buttercream sort of broke down on the way up.
    在赶来的路上 奶油有点融化了。
  • 4. It's not a problem, we can fix it.
    这不是什么大问题 还能补救。
  • 5. I'll just run to a delly get what we need to touch them up
    我去便利店买材料上来润色一下。
  • 6. and no one's the wiser.
    没人会察觉的。
  • 7. And I take the full responsibility.
    我要负全责。
  • 8. My partner warned me that buttercream was a bitch.
    我的合伙人曾警告过我 奶油是贱人。
  • 9. I'm not being rude, that's technical baking term.
    我不是对你无礼 这是烘培术语。
  • 10. You expect me to pay 300 dollars for these?
    就这卖相 你还指望我掏300块啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next