<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. Max, you're fired.
麦克斯 你被解雇了。
-
2. It's my fault. You lost your babysitting job, and I feel awful.
是我不好让你丢了工作 我内疚死了。
-
3. Hey, I'm the one who call that bitch a "bitch".
是我骂那个贱人"贱"的。
-
4. And I'm gonna write those awesome films
等我们被驱逐出境时。
-
5. right up until we got evicted.
我要把这些精彩的瞬间铭记下来。
-
6. Why can't you just admit that the sex was that good?
何不承认跟我翻云覆雨的爽翻天了呢。
-
7. You know it, I know it,the ham with the bite marks in the freezer knows it.
你知 我知,冷藏库里有牙印的火腿也知啊。
-
8. Ok, fine. The sex was that good,as was the ham.
好吧 的确是爽翻天,火腿也好吃到爆。
-
9. It was that good because it was more than just sex.
会爽到爆是因为这不单纯是性。
-
10. It was love.
还有爱。