<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第23E24集>>
-
1. In fact, I was training to be a jockey
我受过赛马骑师的训练呢。
-
2. but was too short.
可惜我身高不够高。
-
3. Too short to be a jockey?
矮到当不了骑师吗。
-
4. That's a hard hit, my man.
这也太悲催了吧 阿憨。
-
5. Han, I had no idea you loved horses, too.
阿憨 真没想到你也爱马。
-
6. Why didn't you ever say anything?
怎么都没听你提过啊。
-
7. Well, why didn't you ever ask about any of my interests?
那你怎么不问问我有什么兴趣呢。
-
8. I'll tell you why.
我来告诉你原因。
-
9. Because all you ever talk about is
因为你开口闭口永远都是。
-
10. "our cupcake business, our cupcake business."
"我们的小蛋糕生意如何如何"。