<< 良医 第6季 第01集>>
-
1. No. You should not do that.
你不应该取消。
-
2. I set it up so you can remember the schedule.
我设置这个是为了让你记住日程安排。
-
3. When it's just me and Steve home during the day,I like to be a little bit more... flexible,go with the flow.
当只有我和史蒂夫在家时,我更喜欢灵活一点,随机应变。
-
4. I'll just... I'll just unplug it.
干脆把插头拔掉。
-
5. It has a battery in case of power outages.
它有内置电池 以防停电。
-
6. Lea, when I'm at work,I like knowing what you and Steve are doing.
莉亚 当我工作时,我想知道你和史蒂夫在做什么。
-
7. It makes me feel like I am still a part of his day.
这让我觉得我仍是他生活的一部分。
-
8. And when Steve gets off his sleep schedule,I have to go sleep at the hospital,and I miss you both even more.
如果史蒂夫不按作息时间表休息,我就得到医院睡觉,我就会更想你们俩。
-
9. Aw, we missed you, too. How did you sleep?
哦 我们也想你 你睡得怎么样。
-
10. Not well. But I came up with a very good idea to save both babies.
不好 但我想到了一个能救两个孩子的办法。