返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第6季 第02集>>

  • 1. - No, actually reduced hormonal. - Okay, Shaun.
    -不 实际上是荷尔蒙分泌减少了 -肖恩。
  • 2. - Time to go. - This is my office.
    -该走了 -这是我的办公室。
  • 3. Let's not have it be your gravesite.
    不要让它成为你的墓地。
  • 4. Huh. There's gotta be something you can do.
    你一定有办法的。
  • 5. We can't safely remove the tumor
    我们无法安全的切除肿瘤。
  • 6. without permanent injury to your brain stem.
    而不对脑干造成永久性损伤。
  • 7. If you survive the surgery at all.
    如果你能从手术中活下来的话。
  • 8. I'm sorry. I know it's a lot to take in.
    对不起 我知道这很难接受。
  • 9. But there's... there's new technology all the time.
    可新技术层出不穷。
  • 10. Nadal's back with the stem cells,and Bartolo Colon--
    纳达尔的背伤通过干细胞治疗,以及巴托洛・科隆。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next