返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. No, you need to amputate below the knee.
    不 你需要截掉他膝盖以下的部分。
  • 2. Limb salvage is tricky, but I really think I
    保住肢体是很难 但我觉得我可以。
  • 3. That is a six- hour surgery
    那手术需要六个小时。
  • 4. with a less than 5%chance of success.
    并且成功率不到5%。
  • 5. We could save six patients in that time.
    用这时间我们可以救下6个患者。
  • 6. Okay. Clamping bone two.
    好 夹住2号骨。
  • 7. Huh. The last time I was in this room,Asher and I were doing a colectomy.
    我上次进这间手术室的时候,是在和阿什一起做结肠切除术。
  • 8. You need a minute?
    要缓缓吗。
  • 9. I am faster at limb amputation than you.
    我做截肢比你快。
  • 10. See the Red Tag in the corridor.
    你去给红标签患者看诊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next