返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第6季 第07集>>

  • 1. We replace your fractured vertebrae with a cage
    我们用椎间融合器替换你骨折的椎体。
  • 2. and add bone grafts, screws, and rods for support.
    并添加骨移植物 螺钉作为支撑。
  • 3. You should be back on your feet in about six weeks.
    你大概六周后就能站起来了。
  • 4. That could be more than half the time we have left.
    那是一部分的剩余时间。
  • 5. There is another option with simpler surgery.
    还有一种更简单的手术。
  • 6. No cage and no bone grafts, much shorter recovery time,but even a small bump could break it again.
    不用椎间融合器和骨移植物 恢复时间短得多,但一次小颠簸也可能再次骨折。
  • 7. So I'll avoid small bumps. Let's do it.
    我会避免遇上小颠簸的。
  • 8. Dad, a re you sure?
    爸 你确定吗。
  • 9. We have a mountain to climb.
    有座山还等着我们呢。
  • 10. We'll go get prepped.
    我们去准备一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next