返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. It was a show where they took two identical old cars
    这是一档节目 会找两辆一模一样的旧车。
  • 2. and stripped one to restore the other.
    从其中一辆拆东西来修复另一辆。
  • 3. Ah, you're into car restoration?
    你对汽车修复感兴趣吗。
  • 4. No. But my dad was.
    不是 但我爸喜欢。
  • 5. Whenever I'd feel anxious,he'd put it on and we'd watch it together.
    只要我觉得焦虑,他就会放那个节目 我们会一起看。
  • 6. My father was not supportive.
    我父亲不支持我。
  • 7. Mine was my biggest advocate.
    我父母是我最大的支持者。
  • 8. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could strip Tayo's big arm
    如果我们能把泰约的大手臂截下来。
  • 9. to restore his little arm to full capacity?
    让他的小手臂恢复正常那该多好。
  • 10. That would be awesome,but the big arm has neurological deficits
    那样肯定好,但那只大手臂有神经缺陷。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next