<< 良医 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. you speak perfect Spanish and you've overhauled the hospital.
说着一囗流利的西班牙语 全面改革了那家医院。
-
2. You are an unstoppable force, Claire Browne.
你势不可挡 克莱尔·布朗。
-
3. And on top of all of that,you are kind, compassionate,and heart- stoppingly beautiful.
更重要的是,你善良 有同情心,美得惊心动魄。
-
4. Cancer doesn't stand a chance against you.
在你面前 癌症毫无胜算。
-
5. Forgot how great your bedside manner is.
我都忘了你有多么擅长和病人沟通了。
-
6. And my Spanish is far from perfect.
而且我的西班牙语远算不上流利。
-
7. Play guitar during surgery?
手术的时候弹吉他。
-
8. The risk of complications is higher,but an awake surgery is the only way
这么做并发症风险更高,但只有在清醒的情况下手术。
-
9. to ensure full post- op function of your fine motor skills.
才能确保你在术后能拥有完整的运动功能。
-
10. We test each resection area
我们会测试每一个切除区域。