<< 良医 第7季 第02.Frontline.Part.2集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Yes. Yeah, thank...
      
       
    
    
      可以  谢谢...。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. I figured you're bored of just hearing my voice,so I brought a mutual friend.
      
       
    
    
      我猜你厌倦了只能听到我一个人的声音,所以我带来了我们共同的朋友。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. The risks are minimal, and whatever time you have,some of it should be with your family.
      
       
    
    
      她感染的风险很小  而且不管你还有多少时间,都该花点时间和家人在一起。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Yes, I'm trying to track down a Donald Sulkin.
      
       
    
    
      对  我在找一个叫唐纳德·索金的人。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Nope, no one here by that name.
      
       
    
    
      查不到  这里没人叫这个名字。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Okay, sorry to bother you.
      
       
    
    
      好的  抱歉  打扰了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Your plan is to call every D. Sulkin in North America,all to return a set of dog tags?
      
       
    
    
      你打算给北美所有叫D·索金的都打一遍电话,就为了让一套军牌物归原主吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. You've reached Diana Sulkin, please...
      
       
    
    
      您已接通黛安娜·索金的电话  请...。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. You want a happy ending for this guy.
      
       
    
    
      你想让这个家伙有个圆满的结局。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. 'Cause you and I didn't have one.
      
       
    
    
      因为你和我没有结局。