<< 良医 第7季 第03.Newbies集>>
-
1. He's my patient.
他是我的病人。
-
2. But you're not a surgeon.
但你不是外科医生。
-
3. Which is why there is no reason for you to be grilling them,or picking the approach.
所以你没理由盘问他们或,挑选手术方法。
-
4. Stop worrying about protecting your turf.
别为保护你的地盘而担心。
-
5. Stop stepping all over it.
别在我的地盘里乱踩。
-
6. You're looking at tests I did for my patient.
你在看我为我的病人所做的检查。
-
7. How am I stepping all over your turf?
怎么会是我在你的地盘里乱踩。
-
8. I think what Dr. Browne is trying to say is,given there's no perfect approach,maybe it's best to defer to
我觉得布朗医生的意思是,既然没有完美的方法,也许最好。
-
9. the surgical department's recommendation.
听从外科的建议。
-
10. Did he just mansplain?
他刚才是在大男子主义地说教吗。