返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第7季 第07.The.Uncertainty.Principle集>>

  • 1. Labs and Path for Hannah Palmer.
    汉娜·帕尔默的化验及病理结果。
  • 2. Aren't we all busy enough learning how to be surgeons?
    我们做医生都这么忙了 你还有时间。
  • 3. Do you really want to divide your focus onto something trivial?
    你想把你宝贵的时间用在一些小事上吗。
  • 4. Because wanting to make money taints the purity of medicine?
    你觉着想挣钱会玷污医学的纯洁性吗。
  • 5. I have five brothers.
    我有五个兄弟。
  • 6. I've been taking care of people my whole life.
    我一生都在照顾别人。
  • 7. Someone got hurt, they came to me to patch them up.
    受伤了就来找我。
  • 8. I became a doctor so I could get paid for it,but also because I'm good at taking care of people.
    后来我就当了医生 我既可以赚钱,又能发挥我善于照顾人的长处。
  • 9. It's possible to do something for more than one reason.
    做一件事可能不仅仅只有一个理由。
  • 10. The news is bad.
    看来她情况不妙。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next