<< 良医 第7季 第08.Parenting集>>
-
1. She and your uncle are cut
她和你的叔叔。
-
2. from the same fashionably high-end cloth.
一模一样。
-
3. So, I don't just need to be a better doctor,I need to be a different person.
所以我并不只是想成为一个更好的医生,我需要成为一个完全不同的人。
-
4. You might want to start by being a person
你应该想从做一个。
-
5. who feels a little less sorry for themselves.
对自己不那么愧疚的人开始。
-
6. Either you're an awkward, inconsistent loner
要么你是一个笨拙 反复无常的孤独者。
-
7. who's irritatingly apologetic about your best qualities,or you're a quietly brilliant surgeon
对你最好的品质仍然感到恼怒和愧疚,要么你是一个聪明的外科医生。
-
8. whom others ignore at their own peril.
谁无视你就要自担风险。
-
9. If you're the first one,quit now and stop wasting resources.
如果你是第一种人,现在就辞职 别再浪费资源了。
-
10. But if you're the second, be that.
如果你是第二种 继续做那种人吧。