<< 良医 第7季 第09.Irresponsible.Salad.Bar.Practices集>>
-
1. just to get on the scale and touch your toes.
就是为了在人前表现得礼貌。
-
2. Yeah. Made me so mad, I wound up becoming a doctor.
是啊 气死我了 我最后还是成了医生。
-
3. The testing confirmed
化验结果证实了。
-
4. your tumor is a hormone-producing prolactinoma.
你的肿瘤是产生激素的催乳素瘤。
-
5. And the pregnancy is about six weeks along.
你怀孕六周了。
-
6. Do you consider yourself gay?
你考虑过自己是男同性恋吗。
-
7. - I don't think that's... - Yes.
-我觉得这个问题 -当然。
-
8. Because I am gay.
因为我就是男同性恋。
-
9. But you have vaginal intercourse with your fiance.
但你和你未婚夫有阴道性交。
-
10. - That is how he got pregnant... - Dr. Murphy, that's enough.
-这就是他怀孕的原因 -墨菲医生 够了。