返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第7季 第09.Irresponsible.Salad.Bar.Practices集>>

  • 1. I had to make a call. I didn't have a lot to go on.
    我必须做出决定 我没有很多资料可以参考。
  • 2. Glassman came to see me this morning.
    格拉斯曼今天上午来找我。
  • 3. Someone told him I'm unstable and need help.
    有人告诉他我状况不稳定需要帮助。
  • 4. Any idea where he heard that?
    知道他是从谁那里听说的吗。
  • 5. I asked for help. You can, too.
    我去寻求帮助了 你也可以这么做。
  • 6. You're a resident. No one cares if you need help.
    你是个住院医师 没人在乎你是否需要帮助。
  • 7. I got this job in part
    我得到这份工作在某种程度上。
  • 8. because my main competition,a man, backed me.
    是因为我的主要竞争对手,一个男性 为我担保。
  • 9. The second anyone thinks I can't handle this --
    一旦有人开始质疑我是否称职。
  • 10. No one is gonna think that --
    没人会这么想的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next