<< 良医 第7季 第10.Decrypt集>>
-
1. I knew there'd be no proof, so no one was gonna get fired.
我知道不会有证据 所以没人会因此被辞退。
-
2. Never expected Lim to blame Browne.
没想到利姆会怪到布朗头上。
-
3. But I know that's not why you destroyed your whole career here.
但我知道这不是你毁掉自己职业生涯的原因。
-
4. How can I help you if you don't...
我怎么能帮你 如果我不知道...。
-
5. - I don't want your help. - Livy.
-我不要你帮我 -莉维。
-
6. I never wanted to be a doctor.
我从来没想过要成为一个医生。
-
7. But every time I tried to tell my parents,my professors, you,you'd just push me and encourage me until I backed down.
但每次我想告诉我父母,我的教授还有你,你们只是把我向前推 一直鼓励我直到我让步。
-
8. I knew if I got myself fired,there was no way that you could pep-talk me back
我知道如果我能让自己被辞退,你就没法再鼓励我。
-
9. into a career that I don't want.
回归一个我不想做的职业。
-
10. I don't want to be important or successful.
我不想变得重要或者成功。